You must enable the REST API so that your endpoint can interoperate with SpaceConnect for video-conferencing automation.Before you enable the REST API, you must change the administrator password of your endpoint. After the password is changed, you can enable the REST API. How to Change your Password: Use one of the following methods to change the administrator password from the default value:
- From the Polycom Trio web interface, log in to the Polycom Trio as an administrator using the HTTPS protocol. The default password is
456.In the Settings menu, select Change Password. Select the Admin tab and update the password. Select Save.
- In the Polycom Trio touch interface, go to
456.Select and enter the admin password. The default password is . Enter a new admin password.
- Add the following configuration to change the admin password.
- In the Polycom Trio web interface, select At .REST API, select Enable. Select Save.
- If your Polycom Trio is configured from a provisioning system, you can enable the REST API and set this parameter using that system as follows.
Set the parameter