Follow these steps to create desk resources in Space Connect.
Login to the Space Connect Administrators Portal.
From your landing page, select 'Manage Levels' for the location you would like to create a desk.
From the 'Levels' page, select 'Manage Desks' for the level you would like to add a new desk.
Select the 'Add new desk' button.
Complete the new desk form as follows:
- Name of desk: e.g. Workstation 2.014
- Minor: Enter the code provided by Space Connect (can be left blank if you are establishing a connection for an Embrava device).
- Embrava Device Id: Enter the Embrava device serial number
- Select the resources for the desk: e.g. adjustable, monitor
- Capacity: 1
- Bookable: If the desk is a bookable desk, select the tick box. If the desk is not bookable (supports passive check-in), leave blank.
- Select a zone (if applicable)
- Upload a floor plan with the desk location clearly marked
Select the 'Add' button.
Repeat this step for each desk you need to create. If you are creating a large amount of desks, contact support for bulk upload.